Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Back To School

I cannot believe how fast the summer has flown by. Well, I am starting to think about Open House, and I have been gathering some ideas.  Here are a few that I am thinking about right now!

 1. Last year, I made giant pencils out of Pringles Cans. I put a Back to School poem in them and added some goodies. My students loved them, and it added to the welcoming environment at Open House. My goal was to make my students feel welcomed and special. I think it accomplished that!


I got the idea from Pinterest. Head over to Not Just A Mommy blog to get the directions to make the Pringle Pencils. Now as far as the poem, there are several cute ones out there. Check out the free one below. It is a cute one. 

2. JDs Rockin Readers has a cute freebie for Open House. I have use colored lunch bags in the past to hold the students' goodies and then stapled a poem to the outside. 



http://mcdn1.teacherspayteachers.com/thumbitem/Open-House-Meet-the-Teacher-Poem-063049500-1376527924/original-828409-1.jpg

3. Another idea I love in the Rolo Pencil. These are very cute! If you need more detailed directions for making the Rolo Pencil, check out A Mom's Paradise blog. She gives step by step instructions on how to make these cuties.


http://amomsparadise.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Rolo-Pencil-Treats.jpg

I love dreaming of all of the possibilities!
 

1 comments:

  1. Everything turned out so cute! Thanks so much for sharing my tutorial!

    ReplyDelete